The practical ingenuity of Speed Queen is evident in every part
of the heavy-duty suspension and stainless steel construction. This
is laundry for the modern world.
The powerful operation of a washer-extractor often requires that
the machine be bolted to the floor. Softmount washer-extractors
offer an alternative for specialized applications, such as second
floors, where hardmount units aren't an option. The heavy duty
suspension absorbs vibrations without the need for special
foundations, and our stainless steel construction prevents the
washer finish from corroding with normal use. The high G-Force
extraction significantly reduces drying times and utility costs,
often removing such significant moisture that items can often
bypass the dryer and go directly to your flatwork finisher.
- High speed extraction of 350-400 G-Force results in increased
throughput allowing laundry to run at optimum efficiency.
- Modular bearing housing design for long life and easy
- Strong over-sized door lock and wide set door hinges provide
- Reinforced side panels for increased strength and
- Large drain valves for increased throughput
- Stainless steel front, top and side panels, inner drum, and
- Large door openings for easy loading and unloading
- Available in 6.5 kg (14 lb), 8.0 kg (20 lb), 11.0 kg (25 lb),
14.0 kg (30 lb), 18.0 kg (40 lb), 24.0 kg (55 lb), 28.0 (65 lb)
* Not all models are available in all markets. Specifications may vary by market.