For laundry operations not suited for the added cost and
installation of sufficient ducting, Speed Queen Heat Pump tumble
dryers deliver an efficient solution. The Heat Pump tumbler line
does not require any vent ducting as 100% recycling of waste air
through rapid cooling removes moisture while rapid heating results
in the reintroduction of heat into the drying cylinder.
Speed Queen's Heat Pump tumblers reduce energy by more than 70%
compared to similar tumble dryers saving your laundry operation
utility costs. Minimal electrical infrastructure is needed as only
3.6kW (12,284 BTU/hr) of total power input is required.
- Standard self-cleaning system uses condensation to rinse heat
exchanger decreasing amount of lint and foreign contaminants for
cleaner linens and decreased maintenance.
- Steel shaft and dual bearings extend the life of your
- Optional humidity sensing prevents overdrying.
- One central belt tensioning system allows for ease of
- Optional mechanical washing system uses pressurized water to
efficiently clean the heat exchanger.
- Optional reversing for large items
- Available in 9 kg (20 lb), 11 kg (24 lb), 13 kg (29 lb) and 16
kg (35 lb) capacities
* Not all models are available in all markets. Specifications may vary by market.