Hardmount washer-extractors are the standard in industries such
as hotels, healthcare facilities and other typically ground-floor
laundries. These units are secured to the concrete floor, cost
significantly less than their softmount counterparts and have a
proven record of reliability with superior wash results.
Speed Queen delivers more than just clean results, with features
designed to extend linen life, reduce water usage and utility
costs, and maximize productivity. Our heavy-duty construction
provides reliable operation and guarantees your washer-extractor
will be in service for years to come, while our high G-Force
extraction removes more water from each load, reducing energy costs
and shortening drying times.
- Proprietary inverter drive technology provides smooth, reliable
power - saving you 33% on electricity versus previous models. The
sump system design uses 11% less water while maximizing cleaning
- Computer-optimized frame is lighter, lasts longer, balances
loads more efficiently and is designed to reduce sound and
- Seals and bearings assembly - Two triple-lip seals and an
excluder face seal for an unprecedented seven layers of water
- Large door design makes loading and unloading easy and
- Industry-leading flexible water level settings will help you
save on utilities.
- Large door opening for easy loading and unloading
- Available in 9 kg (20 lb), 13.6 kg (30 lb), 18 kg (40 lb), 27
kg (60 lb), 36 kg (80 lb) and 45 kg (100 lb) capacities
* Not all models are available in all markets. Specifications may vary by market.